Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Technical Difficulties Solved

A big apology to you iTunes users out there who attempted to download the new episode and kept getting the previous Halloween show instead. Problem solved. It works now!

FYI: if you use Feeder to publish your podcast, don't make a copy of the previous episode and use it as a "template" for the new one. (Thought I was being clever, I did.) The unique ID of that previous episode will tag along. Though your new episode will appear in the iTunes store, it will not update for those who already subscribe to your podcast. The previous episode will keep showing up, saying, "You rang?" Mea culpa, friends.

4 comments:

DAVe said...

I am working my way backwards and listening to old stuff but I like what I hear so far. Very insightful.

DAVe said...

Podcast?

DAVe said...

Podcast Soon?

DAVe said...

How about a blog post. Those are good too. You gotta give me something. I'm need to hear about your continuing adventures.