Thursday, August 02, 2007

New Episode Assemble!

Well, it downloads when I behave as though I am a first time subscriber to the podcast via iTunes. It hasn't officially shown up in the iTunes store listing for excuse me, ghidorah. So... um... the new episode is... um... up?

Try right clicking or control clicking on the title above and you should get it regardless. I'll keep tinkering. I feel like Han Solo in The Empire Strikes Back, trying to get the hyperdrive to kick in, but it keeps whirring and sputtering like the Beverly Hillbillies' truck. "It's not my fault! It's not my fault!"

Don't forget -- Halloween is just around the corner. Time to place your orders for that fascinating book, The Magic Eightball Test: A Christian Defense of Halloween and All Things Spooky. This year, give the gift of oddness! Available on amazon.com and other fine bookstores on the worldwide web.

The art above is by Samuel Hiti, author and illustrator of Tiempos Finales, also known as End Times. He is an absolutely fantastic comic book artist. Check out his website at samhiti.com and be sure to click on some of the assorted drawings for a closer look.

Lint

No comments: