Thursday, February 28, 2008

The Books On My Side Of The Bed


Well, here's an odd podcast for you. A careful accounting of the books on my side of the bed. Just sit back, relax, and listen to the titles... the authors... the various bookstores... ah, yes, it's all coming back to me...

Just click on the headline above to download the audio file. Or head over to iTunes or PodcastAlley.com.

ALSO: In an effort to promote ChristianHalloweenFan.com, I have set up a service called Horror On TV which provides a weekly listing of upcoming horror movies for those of us who burn the midnight hours on the DVR. I gather the info for myself anyhow and figured other horror geeks might enjoy a look. While visiting, they may even decide to purchase a copy of my book The Magic Eightball Test.

I hope you will find this episode amusing. It's not the usual thing and is rather goofy. But I am worn to a frazzle and have to take a break from the usual Sturm und Drang.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since you named Bentley Little's "The Return" you might want to check out his book "The Store". It's an interesting take on the "corporatization" of the world. I would guess that Mr. Little holds no fond feelings for our largest retailer.

DAVe said...

You have the world largest night stand.

Anonymous said...

I can see the headlines now:
"Man killed by huge stack of books falling on him while asleep"