Tuesday, December 04, 2007

mp3 version of Kitsch 2 podcast available


If anyone had trouble opening Kitsch 2: The Three-legged Dog, it was likely because the file is in .m4a format rather than the usual .mp3. This has been rectified. You can download the .mp3 version by clicking on the headline above or by going to the iTunes store, then to the excuse me, ghidorah? page, then hitting the "Get Episode" button. (I don't think it will work if you simply go to your podcasts in iTunes and hit "update".) The .m4a format is what GarageBand spits out when you use iLife to create your podcast. I'll dig around to see what that's all about. All right then -- carry on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In my wildest dreams I never would have thought to hear a Brenda Vaccaro reference ever again in my lifetime. But now I can mark this off my list! Good podcast Lint!